Glad Rags Cloth Reusable Menstrual Pads
How to Choose the Right Pads for You
When you're deciding which style of cloth pads you need, the most important factor is the absorbency level. After you determine your absorbency, you can choose if you need a longer or larger style (like our Plus line of Pantyliners & Day Pads) for additional coverage. The information below will help you determine which styles may be right for you.
CHOOSE PANTYLINERS IF...
- you want back-up for a menstrual cup or tampon
- you have very light flow, including at the very beginning or end of your cycle
- you want to wear everyday protection
Choose the GladRags Pantyliner if you prefer mini sized liners, and the GladRags Pantyliner Plus if you prefer more coverage in the front and back.
CHOOSE DAY PADS IF...
- you typically use standard absorbency disposable day pads
- you sometimes leak urine when you sneeze or laugh (happens to the best of us!)
- you have moderate flow
Choose the GladRags Day Pad if you prefer standard size maxi pads, and the GladRags Day Pad Plus Plus if you prefer a longer and wider coverage area. All Day Pads come with 1 Day Holder and 2 Inserts that allow you to customize the absorbency of the pad according to your flow.
CHOOSE NIGHT PADS IF...
- you have just given birth and need postpartum protection
- you tend to leak heavily over the front or back of your pads
- you have heavy flow
The GladRags Night Pad comes with 1 Night Holder and 2 Inserts that allow you to customize the absorbency of the pad according to your flow.
We are in the office Monday-Friday with the exception of when we are at an event. We typically ship Monday-Friday, but email us if you just cannot wait for your item. email@example.com
We try to ship items as quickly as possible. Shipping costs will be reflected in your cart total.